Bhutan 3 Nights/4 Days Culture & Meditation
Bhutan Cultural and Meditation Tours and Holidays – 3N4D (3 Nights and 4 Days)
- Includes / Excludes
- Terms & Condition
Welcome to Bhutan Cultural and Meditation Tours and Holidays with Hith Yoga. We would like to take you to exceptional journey through this land of happiness. Mentioned itinerary is suggested itinerary but we prefer that we are able to customize the package as per your choices, preferences and kind of visits and activity that you enjoy the most. After all, we want this to be one in lifetime experience for you.
Please go through the itinerary and write to us for customization of your tour. These tours could be arranged on any given dates. Also, the choice of hotels and resorts would be done, once we speak to understand your requirements.
- Flight tickets could be arranged, based on availability, at additional cost
- Peak season months - Sept, Oct, Nov, Mar, Apr, May
- Off season months - Dec, Jan, Feb, June, Jul, Aug
Your Plan* Enjoy the breath taking view of Himalayan range like Everest etc (If flying from Kathmandu or Delhi) on the way to Bhutan * Arrive at Paro, the land of happiness * On arrival in Paro you will be greeted by our team and drive to Thimphu * Drive from Paro to Thimphu (1.5 hrs) * Based on the arrival time check in the hotel and relax. * Visit Tashichho Dzong, which houses throne room of the King visit local market * Night halt at Thimphu, altitude 2400 mts
Your PlanDay 2: Thimphu Tour * Visit handmade paper mill * Visit fascinating National School of Arts and Crafts (closed on Sundays, government holidays) and watch students learning 13 traditional Bhutanese crafts - painting, carving, sculpting etc. and also observe the teaching practices * Enjoy watching match of national sport of Bhutan - Archery * Appreciate national library * Drive pass by memorial chorten built in memory of the 3rd King * Visit largest Buddha of Bhutan and enjoy the view * Changangkha Lhakhang, the 12th centuary fortress-temple * Visit Takin Preserve and see national tional animal of Bhutan * Night halt at Thimphu
Your PlanThimphu to Paro (1.5 hrs drive) * Post yummy breakfast, start our hike to one of the must visit place before we die. It's 8th century Taktsang Himalayan Buddhist Monastery (Tiger's Nest) impossibly hanging on the cliff at 900m above the valley. It is built around a cave in which Guru Rimpoche (also known as Guru Padmasambhava) meditated. The hike is around 2 hours for an average hiker. Post wonderful hike, gift yourself a soothing massage at the hotel/enjoy dipping yourself into the hot stone bath (both available on extra cost). * Night halt at Paro, altitude 2200
Your Plan* Say Adieu to Bhutan * Ready to board flight
- Travel within Bhutan in a SUV or Toyota Hiace based on group size
- A minimum of 3 star accommodation (4 & 5 star may require an additional premium).
- All meals
- A licensed Bhutanese tour guide for the extent of your stay
- All internal transport (excluding internal flights)
- Camping equipment and haulage for trekking tours
- On the day of departure, the ‘local agents’ host obligation shall be limited to providing breakfast only and any extra requirements shall be payable on usage basis
- Flight tickets to Bhutan
- Flight tickets within Bhutan
- Tourists travelling in a group of two (2) persons or less shall be subject to a surcharge, in addition to the minimum daily package rates.
- These are as follows:
- Single individual – US$ 40 per night
- Group of 2 persons only – US$ 30 per person per night
No details found.
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.