August 20, 2020
Experience the benefits of Hatha Yoga in a systematic manner as Gourav and Hitanshi take you on a weekly journey right from the land of bliss- Uttarakhand!
The key highlights of the program are:
- 2 sessions per week- Tuesdays and Thursdays; 8 sessions per month
- Completely online sessions so that you don’t have to step out at all
- Personal guidance by the mentors for a wholesome experience
- A month’s worth of wholesome experience
Session Cost: Rs 2000 per month for 8 classes
Major Benefits of Hatha Yoga
- Hatha yoga is a great way to improve your core strength. Some of the effective poses like Boat, Plank and Downward Facing Dog target the sides of your abdominal. Chair and Warrior I pose work over your buttocks. Half Lift and Chair increase the strength of your spine and improve your ability to twist and bend as well.
- Hatha Yoga can increase balance and coordination, thereby protecting against falling, that is a major cause of osteoporotic fractures. Several Hatha yoga poses like Warrior Pose, Triangle Pose, and Tree Pose can promote bone density.
- Yoga poses also stretch muscles, making them more sensitive to the insulin that is important for checking blood sugar. Some of the best hatha yoga poses for the heart are Mountain Pose, Big Toe Pose, Downward Dog, and Lion’s Breath.
- In addition to the aforementioned, Hatha Yoga is also instrumental in weight loss, immunity strengthening and improving the overall health of the skin
Some Videos from the Past sessions
Posted by Hith Yoga on Thursday, 9 April 2020
Posted by Hith Yoga on Sunday, 26 April 2020
Some things that may interest you