Yoga, a holistic form of exercise that originated in ancient India and uses poses (asanas), meditation and breathing practices to promote mind and body wellness, is perhaps one of the best exercises that you can undertake. It rejuvenates the mind and body, strengthens all your body parts, keeps problems of mental and physical nature at bay, and can become a catalyst to making positive changes in your life and lifestyle. With its tons of benefits, you might be thinking – I should probably find some yoga classes near me
Yoga Classes Near Me
If you are thinking of joining yoga classes, it is best to have something that is close to you. Having yoga classes near me enables you to ensure that you honor your commitment to your body and the class. Here are the benefits of having yoga classes near me –
- You save up on a lot of time that would have otherwise gone away in traveling or commuting.
- By choosing yoga classes near me, you can also choose to commute on foot instead of taking a car or other transport. Not only will this be better for your health, it will also help the environment a lot.
- You can also be flexible in the timings you have – either early morning or towards the evening, as you will not have to worry about coming back and getting ready, or traveling late at night.
- When you opt for yoga classes near me, you can also tag along with your neighbours and other acquaintances in the class, making it a fun and social affair.
Yoga for Corporates
However, what if you do not have time for yoga, even if you have the option to go for yoga classes near me? Or you may be perhaps an employer or HR agent, looking to enhance the physical and mental health and productivity of your employees. In such a scenario, a high quality and distinguished studio would certainly provide you with the option of corporate yoga.
What is corporate yoga? As the name suggests, this is all about practicing yoga in the corporate setting. It has become very popular in recent years, allowing people who do not have yoga classes near me to still benefit from the practice. Here is a rundown of what corporate yoga essentially is –
- Corporate yoga is organized by a company or employer for its employees, with the aim of promoting their mental and physical health. It is an incentive, a way of keeping good employees from leaving the company, and a method of increasing productivity.
- Corporate yoga takes place inside the office and within office hours, and all arrangements are made by the company. Employees may bring their own clothes, mats, etc.
- The focus of corporate yoga is to help employees deal with their workplace problems, such as shoulder and back pain from sitting all day, or the stress of the job
- However, corporate yoga does follow all the requirements, safety concerns, and discipline of a normal yoga class.
If you search for yoga classes near me and want to find out which studio is the best for you, you should always consider one that goes a little extra mile to give you the fun, exercise and comfort that you deserve. Indeed, a yoga retreat is one of the best things that a studio can provide its students. Why? Here’s the answer –
- A yoga retreat combined fun, adventure and yoga, providing you with the perfect all-round fitness option.
- They also help you in moving away from your regular schedule, giving you a rejuvenating break
- Retreats can also become an important method of practicing self-care and self-dedication.
So if you are looking for yoga classes near me, do look out for the option of retreats!
Hith Yoga – Yoga for Stress Relief
A very important component of yoga is its focus on the mind, which is important in today’s time of tension, frustration, and stress. So if you are looking for stress-relieving yoga classes near me, you need to look no further than Hith Yoga studio. With over a decade in the field, Hith Yoga Studio provides you with the best of ambience, facilities, and variety in yoga practice. Each class is undertaken by expert teachers whose knowledge, communication and observation means that each student gets individualized focus and tailor-made yoga sessions. Hith Yoga Studio also offers personal classes and yoga retreats to entertain, energize and invigorate you. With numerous public and private sector clients and experience in corporate and personal yoga, you will certainly get the best possible introduction to yoga and deeply explore its stress-relieving side. So do not hesitate and join Hith Yoga Studio today for a few trial classes and you will see the benefits for yourself.
Yoga For Stress Relief
But before you search for yoga classes near me, you might ask – how does yoga work to reduce stress? Here is how –
- Yoga works on the physical level by controlling the production of the stress hormone cortisol, and reduces physical tension in the muscles which contributes to stress
- At a mental level, yoga promotes relaxation, calmness and harmony, which all help in reducing the symptoms of stress
- Yoga asanas and breathing exercises help in promoting deep, even breathing, which is very useful for reducing anxiety and stress as it activates the parasympathetic nervous system of the body
- At a cognitive level, yoga can help in reducing negative thoughts and emotions, and allows you to connect with your mind and body, reflect and let go of things and focus on the positive
- Spiritually, yoga can help in filling existential stress and dread by allowing you to contemplate, connect, reflect and ponder over spiritual and philosophical questions.
Thus, yoga can play a very important role in reducing stress by working on multiple levels and making calmness possible. Practiced regularly, it can also become a shield that prevents stress from occurring in the first place, making it an ideal exercise to be practiced for stress/